Books shape us. They change our road choices, confirm (or demolish) our ideas, lead toward or away from God. Here are a few that have shaped and guided my mind, emotions, and spirit. Some are out-of-print but worth hunting.
• Philip Hallie, Lest Innocent Blood Be Shed (The Story of the Village of Le Chambon)
• Jakob Jocz, The Jewish People and Jesus Christ (The Relationship Between Church and Synagogue)
• William Sanford LaSor, The Truth About Armaggedon: What The Bible Says About the End Times
• Chaim Potok, The Chosen
• Norman H. Snaith, The Distinctive Ideas of the Old Testament
• See book list on Intelligent Design.